RIOT: Civil Unrest now boasts a powerful, Steam Workshop Editor that allows users to create and share their scenarios too.
On the Steam Workshop page of RIOT, there are numerous scenarios to experience. Here some of them:
- Hamburg, Germany – G20 Rote Flora
- Mashhad, Iran – Shohahad Square protests
- Buenos Aires, Argentina – Financial reform protests
- Rhineland, Germany – Ende Gelände movement, mining protests
- Paris, France – Yellow Vests protest
- Fantasy – Orks vs Knights
There are also five new levels that were all produced by students of Accademia delle Belle Arti di Bologna (Art Academy of Bologna).
So, thanks to:
- ELENA MAZZUCCATO (Tlatelolco massacre, Mexico)
- MI-CHIAMO-Z (Battle of Statale Milan, Italy)
- TOMMASO BONETTI (Sorbonne riots, France)
- ANDREA MALVEZZI (Columbia University riots, USA)
- MARCO SESSA (Valle Giulia in Rome, Italy)
The Steam Workshop Editor is feature-rich and includes:
- Name your riot, create a description of the event and add many other details ( where, when, links, etc. )
- Add your images to backgrounds
- Place and edit sprites from a library with more than 700 objects
- Add lights, vehicles, particles effects and filters
- Customize the characters skins, clothes and gears
- Set the Gameplay rules defining the rebels and police teams and the objective.
- Share it on Steam Workshop!